VIA SLOVAK PARADISE AND SPIŠ
The Slovak Paradise National Park is located in the eastern part of Slovakia. The characteristic features of this region are its waterfalls, caves, karst plateaux and extraordinary biodiversity. In the National Park, we will discover and pass through a number of canyons and magical gorges with waterfalls. The ladders, footbridges and bridges will make the passing easier for us. Hiking in Slovak Paradise is simply unforgettable.
In the region, we will also visit one of the largest ice caves in the world – the Dobšinská Ice Cave. The Spiš region is also rich in cultural sights of world importance. The landmark of the region is Spiš Castle – the largest castle complex in Central Europe dating back to medieval times. We will also stop to admire the Spiš Canonry and the gothic church in Žehra (listed among the UNESCO monuments), which will take your breath away. Do you know where the largest wooden altar in the world is? In Levoča, of course! You will get to see the masterpiece of Master Pavol in its full splendour.
All this involving quality Slovak wine, beer, spirits and, of course, great traditional cuisine.
The Via Slovak Paradise and Spiš programme can be combined with other programmes of the Viatory travel agency. Contact us and we will find the best solution for you…
Included in the price:
- 3 nights accommodation
- 3 x breakfast and 3 x dinner
- Regional spirits tasting (4 x 4 cl)
- Hiking in Slovak Paradise with a guide (1.5 days)
- Visit to Spiš Castle (the largest castle complex in Central Europe)
- Visit to the Spiš Canonry
- Visit to the town of Levoča (the gem of the Spiš region)
- Visit to the St James Church – gothic church with the largest wooden altar in the world by Master Pavol of Levoča
- Visit of the Church of the Holy Spirit in Žehra (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Printed programme
- Viatory guide
- Car transport with a driver
- Welcome drink
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
Price does not include:
- Food and beverages outside the programme
Once the order is received, we will send you a confirmation of your booking with accurate information.
Keep in mind that the city tour is on foot. /Difficulty level: Medium
We work in any weather, think of suitable and comfortable clothes.