VIA WESTERN SLOVAKIA
The VIA WESTERN SLOVAKIA programme lets us discover the beauty of western Slovakia together. We have five days and four nights to explore Slovak culture and the life of Slovaks. We will try Slovak specialities and local cuisine typical for the west of our country. We will also visit a wine cellar and town mansion. There will be plenty of fresh cheese and fine wine on the table. Hardy enough to try real Slovak brandy? Give it a go.
Join us in an authentic Slovak experience. We have put together a diverse cultural programme including Bratislava, Trnava, Piešťany, Nové Mesto nad Váhom, Beckov, Čachtice, Trenčín, Bojnice, and more. We’ll go on a short hike, and do some sightseeing at castles and palaces.
Enjoy a thermal spa and try bathing in healing water.
Which is known as the “crown” town? Where can you find thermal spas? Who was “The Blood Countess”? What town was Maria Theresa, Queen of Austria-Hungary, crowned in? What does a traditional Slovak meal taste like? Who is Juraj Jánošík…?
… You’ll find out soon enough with our helpful and friendly guides. They will guide you through the experience and be at hand during the day. And you’ll still have plenty of time for yourself to rest and recharge. Weather can change and so can we. The programme can be tailored to your liking, and a trip itinerary can easily be rearranged.
Come and see for yourself that western Slovakia is well worth the trip.
This programme can be combined with other programmes of the Viatory travel agency. Contact us and we will find the best solution for you…
The VIA WESTERN SLOVAKIA programme includes:
- tour of Bratislava city
- tour of the historical royal town of Trnava (Old Town, Trojičné námestie, town fortifications, Cathedral of St John the Baptist, Status Quo Ante Synagogue, etc.)
- tour of Piešťany spa town (town centre, Spa Island, Colonnade Bridge, etc.)
- trip to Beckov Castle (ruin)
- tour of Trenčín town (town centre, Trenčín Castle, churches, etc.)
- trip to Čachtice Castle (ruin) – hike and climb to the castle (approx. 2 hours)
- trip to Bojnice town and Bojnice Castle (park, castle, town centre)
- trip to Malé Bielice Thermal Spa (visit to the spa, healing thermal water for approx. four hours)
- accommodation for four nights
- printed itinerary
- 4 x breakfasts and 3 x dinners
- Viatory guide
- transport by car with driver
- welcome drink
- airport pick-up and drop-off
- local wine tasting (cheeses and other traditional delicacies included)
- entrance fees at castles and palaces
Price does not include:
- Food and beverages outside the programme
Once the order is received, we will send you a confirmation of your booking with accurate information.
Keep in mind that the city tour is on foot. /Difficulty level: Medium
We work in any weather, think of suitable and comfortable clothes.
If you have any inquiries and questions, do not hesitate to contact us (by mail, by phone, via the contact form on our site).
The programme also includes tasting of wine. The minimum drinking age is 18 years.
If there is not a sufficient number of people in a group (at least 6–10), the trip may be cancelled. In this case, we will send full refund to your account.